Nov 06
Permalink
This poster was super fun to design. I did start by torching some paper. Then I scanned in the elements and started to create the feel that a fire had recently ripped through the image. I was going through a major blue and orange phase which is a pretty good color combination. I was really only partial into experimenting with this level of texture at that point as you can tell. But still it turned out decent, it does look much better in print. I also designed a “Fire Starter Pack” that went with it. It was a custom mailer box with this re-purposed look that included a Bible, matches, and some other material that I designed. I hard the event went well. If I recall correctly they printed 10,000.

This poster was super fun to design. I did start by torching some paper. Then I scanned in the elements and started to create the feel that a fire had recently ripped through the image. I was going through a major blue and orange phase which is a pretty good color combination. I was really only partial into experimenting with this level of texture at that point as you can tell. But still it turned out decent, it does look much better in print. I also designed a “Fire Starter Pack” that went with it. It was a custom mailer box with this re-purposed look that included a Bible, matches, and some other material that I designed. I hard the event went well. If I recall correctly they printed 10,000.